JUST OFF MUD
This semi-private hill was
shared by several families. There were two lifts, a rope tow, used for
skiing the main slope, and a handle tow used to access the side road. There was
one open slope and one trail with a 100 foot vertical drop. Near the base of the rope tow,
warming hut was erected.
Suggested cause of closing: The kids grew up.
First tracks in the snow
were made December 1951
and skiing here continued until March 1978
BACK TO OPERATIONS