This 1,040 foot vertical
start-up designed by John McGrath of
, began operation in January 1956. This area operated as ROXBURY SKI CENTER from January
1956 to March 1956, December 1956 to March 1957, December 1957 to March 1958,
and January 1959 to March 1959.
the top of its Hall T-bar, skiers could turn right or left as the downhill
trails ran to the perimeters of the ski area. Its incredibly steep
Avalanche trail offered experts all they could take.
A rope tow for novice
skiers was also in place near its well-built, functional lodge.
There were gaps in operation during
the years due to inconsistent snowfall.
A Hall J-bar was added when operation as NONAME began.